Privacy Notice for Users Who Apply or Sign Up for services through Parga-Sims 1st May 2018 Effective Date: 25 May 2018 This Privacy Notice describes how Parga-Sims, with its office at 97 Station Road, Croston PR26 9RP (collectively, ‘we,’ and ‘us’) collect, use, disclose, transfer, store, retain or otherwise process your information when you (whether you are a person or business) apply or sign up for Services through Parga-Sims’s website, Booking System, Square payment system, Xero accounting, Social Media platforms or mailing lists. This Privacy Notice applies to your use of our Services and covers information collected in connection with your access to and use of our Services. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully.
Our Privacy Notice explains:
● What information we collect about you ● How we use your information ● How we share your information ● How long we retain your information ● Cookies and Other Similar Technologies ● Third-Party Advertising and Analytics ● Your rights ● International Data Transfers ● Changes to this Privacy Notice ● Contact
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We need to collect certain information about you to provide you with the Services or the support you request. The type of information we collect can vary depending on the country from which you access our Services. Additionally, you can choose to voluntarily provide information to us.
Information You Provide to Access our Services
● Transaction Information; and ● Contact Information ● Displaying historical transaction or appointment information. As set out in our Terms of Service, we will provide information regarding your transaction history, including monthly account statements. We, therefore, need to collect and process this information to satisfy our obligations under these terms. ● Providing, maintaining and improving our Services. It is in our legitimate business interests to continue to maintain our product and service offering to individuals in order to keep running our business. ● Developing new products and Services. It is in our legitimate business interests to continue to improve our product and service offering to individuals in order to develop and grow our business. ● Delivering the information and support you request, including technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages including to resolve disputes, collect fees, and provide assistance for problems with our Services or your account. We need to communicate with you to fulfil our own obligations or meet the requests that arise from the Terms of Service between you and us and we need your Identification Information in order to deliver this information to you. If you do not provide this information, we will not be able to fulfil our obligations or meet your requests under the Terms of Service. ● Improving, personalising and facilitating your use of our Services. For example, when you sign up for services, we can associate certain information with your new account, such as information about other services you had or currently have, and prior transactions you made using our Services. We do this in order to ensure in our legitimate interests that content from our Services is presented in the most effective manner for you. ● Measuring, tracking and analysing trends and usage in connection with your use or the performance of our Services. We want to understand how current products and services are used in order to develop and enhance our products in our legitimate interests. In order to ensure that our legitimate business interests of striving to deliver a consistent, secure and continuous service are met, we need to carry out certain analytics on the performance of our Services.
Communicating with You About our Services
● Sending you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us about our products and services. We send you information about services you use because it is in our legitimate interest to do so. We will only send you notifications regarding promotional information where we have your consent to do so, or, where you have not objected to being contacted for these reasons (as applicable). Please see below for further information. ● Conducting surveys and collecting feedback about our Services. We do this to pursue our legitimate interests to understand if the Services are helpful to you and to evaluate the effectiveness of any updates we provide. Protecting our Services and Maintaining a Trusted Environment ● Protecting our, our customers’, or your customers’ rights or property, or the security or integrity of our Services. We do this as we are required by law and in our legitimate interest to prevent our Services from being misused for fraudulent activities. ● Enforcing our Terms of Service or other applicable agreements or policies. This is necessary in order to fulfil the obligations between you and us under the Terms of Service. ● Verifying your identity (e.g., through government-issued identification information). We need to verify your identity to comply with our contractual obligations, applicable law, and/or for our legitimate interest in protecting the security and integrity of our Services and your account. ● Complying with any applicable laws or regulations, or in response to lawful requests for information from the government or through the legal process. We do this as required by law. ● Fulfilling any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services. ● Contacting you to resolve disputes, collect fees and provide assistance with our Services. We process this information given our legitimate interest providing you with our Services, to measure the adequate performance of our contract with you, and to comply with applicable laws.
Advertising and Marketing
● Marketing of our Services ● Communicating with you about opportunities, products, services, contests, promotions, discounts, incentives, surveys, and rewards offered by us and select partners; We will only process your information for these purposes where we have your consent to do so.
● Product development and creation: We can process the information you provide to us, the information we collect from your use of our Services and the information we obtain from third parties automatically to improve our products and develop new products. The information we use will help us to understand what is important to our users, and how we can create better products and services. ● Marketing: With your consent, we can process the information you provide to us, the information we collect from your use of our Services and the information we obtain from third parties automatically to market new products and services to you by using cookies to serve ads to you or by delivering adverts in our applications or on our websites.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share information about you as follows:
● With Other Users of our Services with Whom You Interact ● With other users of our Services with whom you interact through your own use of our Services. This is necessary to provide our Services to you and fulfil our obligations in our Terms of Service, as well as in our legitimate interest to do so. For example, we share information when you make or accept a payment, appointment or money transfer using our Services.
With our Affiliates
● With our group companies, including, Intune Addicts Ltd., and other affiliates, for the purposes outlined above. This is necessary to provide our Services to you and fulfil our obligations in our Terms of Service, and in our legitimate interest to do so.
With Third Parties
● With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf (e.g., mentoring, creative services, production and other media companies), as well as financial institutions, payment networks, payment card associations, credit bureaus, partners providing services on Parga-Sims behalf, and other entities in connection with Services. ● With third parties that run advertising campaigns, contests, special offers, or other events or activities in connection with our Services.
Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
● Because it is in our legitimate interest to do so, we reserve the right to disclose and transfer all information related to the Services, including personal information: ● To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of one or more of the Services; or / In connection with (including, without limitation, during the negotiation or due diligence process of) a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring; the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets; financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business; or other corporate change.
Safety and Compliance with Law
● If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary (i) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (e.g., from tax authorities, law enforcement agencies, etc.); (ii) to enforce or comply with our General Terms or other applicable agreements or policies; (iii) to protect our or our customers’ rights or property or the security or integrity of our Services; or (iv) to protect us, users of our Services or the public from harm, fraud, or potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
With your Consent
● With your consent. For example: ● At your direction or as described at the time you agree to share; ● When you authorise a third-party application or website to access your information.
Aggregated and Anonymised Information
● We also share (within our group of companies or with third parties) aggregated and anonymised information that does not specifically identify you or any individual user of our Services.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
We generally retain your information only as long as reasonably necessary to provide you with the Services or to comply with applicable law. However, even after you deactivate your account, we can retain copies of information about you and any transactions or Services in which you may have participated for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, the applicable statute of limitations or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, to detect or prevent fraud, to collect fees owed, to resolve disputes, to address problems with our Services, to assist with investigations, to enforce our General Terms or other applicable agreements or policies, or to take any other actions consistent with applicable law.
COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
● Remember that you have visited us or used the Services before. This allows us to identify the number of unique visitors we receive so that we can provide enough capacity to accommodate all of our users. ● Customise elements of the promotional layout and/or content of our Services. ● Collect data about the way you interact with our Services (e.g., when you use certain features or upload attachments). ● Collect data to assess and improve our advertising campaigns, including sending information to our business partners. ● Allow our business partners (including third parties) to use these tracking technologies to track your behaviour on our behalf on our Platform (including when you use multiple devices) and on partner websites. ● Enable third parties to collect data about the way you interact across sites outside of our Services. ● Collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the Services (including the length of your web or application session) and the location from which you access the Services so that we can improve the Services and learn which elements and functions of the Services are most popular with our users. Some of the cookies used in the Services are set by us, and others are set by third parties who deliver services on our behalf. Most web and mobile device browsers are set to automatically accept cookies by default. However, you can change your browser settings to prevent automatic acceptance of cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You also can learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies on different types of browsers and mobile devices. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used in the Services, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Services.
Type of Cookies Description and further information
Essential Cookies Essential cookies are cookies that enable you to navigate and use all the features in the Services provided by us. For example, without these, you would not be able to navigate between pages on the website.
Functionality Cookies These cookies enable us to remember you have used our Services before, preferences you may have indicated and information you have provided to us to give you a customised experience. For example, this would include ensuring the continuity of your registration process.
Performance and Analytical Cookies This information is used to make sure our Services can cope with the volume of users, to help us correct errors in the Services and to measure use across our Services. These cookies help us understand if you have used our Services before so we can identify the number of unique users we receive. They also help us understand how long you spend using our Services and from where you have accessed the Services so that we can improve the Services and learn about the most popular aspects of the Services.
Retargeting or Advertising Cookies We use third parties, for example, Google Analytics, to analyse statistical information from users of the Site. We might be able to associate such information with other information which we collect from you once we receive it from a third party. These cookies collect information about the pages you visit and also other information about other websites you visit. This information is only collected by reference to the cookie identifier that you are using. For more information visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/.
We also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that can be used in our Services or emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, track the number of visits to our website, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
This Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, third-party cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies, which are covered by such third parties’ privacy policies. For more information, we encourage you to check the privacy policies of these third parties to learn about their privacy practices. For more information about targeted advertising specifically, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.Examples of our third-party service providers to help deliver our Services or to connect to our Services include:
If you reside in Europe, you have the right under certain circumstances:
● to be provided with access to your personal data held by us; ● to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us; ● to request that we cease processing your data; ● to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example); ● to object to profiling activities based on our own legitimate interests; ● to object to solely automated processing; and ● to request that your data be transferred to a third party (data portability). In addition, where you have provided your consent to our processing of personal data, you can withdraw this at any time.
In order to exercise any of these rights (including the right to withdraw your consent), please email email@example.com. We may need to verify your identity before granting access or otherwise changing or correcting your information.
Deactivating Your Account
If you wish to deactivate your Parga-Sims account, you can do so by emailing Info@Parga-Sims.com
You can choose to receive promotional messages from Parga-Sims when you first interact with our Services or by making a request to us using the mailing list sign-in form. You can opt-out of receiving promotional messages from Parga-Sims at the time we collect your information by following the instructions on screen or in those messages, by informing the caller that you would not like to receive future calls or unsubscribing from any mailing list. Opting out of receiving communications may impact your use of the Services. If you decide to opt-out, we can still send you non-promotional communications, such as digital receipts and messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Parga-Sims operates internationally and some of the systems that we use are based in the United States which has different data protection standards to the European Union. When we transfer your personal data to our affiliates outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we make use of standard contractual clauses which have been approved by the European Commission. We also use standard contractual clauses when we transfer your personal data to third parties outside the EEA or we adopt other means to ensure that adequate safeguards are applied to your personal data, such as a relevant third party’s Privacy Shield certification or binding corporate rules (approved by EU data protection authorities and put in place to protect your personal data).
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We change this Privacy Notice from time to time by posting a revised version and updating the ‘Effective Date’ above. The revised version will be effective on the “Effective Date” listed. We will provide you with reasonable prior notice of substantial changes in how we use your information, including by email, if you have provided an email address. If you disagree with these changes, you can cancel your account at any time and/or stop your use of our Services. Your continued use of our Services constitutes your acceptance of any changes to this Privacy Notice.